- Folded book art pattern to help you create your own masterpiece!
- Any clear portrait photo can be used
- Delivered to your emailaddress within 3 business days after we receive your photo
- DIY tutorial with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Beginner friendy bookfolding patterns!
- Use the hardbacked book of your choice to make it unique
- Create a great handmade gift for a craft lover or bookworm!
How to order?
- Order the pattern from our webshop
- Look up a photo you want us to use and have it ready on your computer. This photo needs to be a headshot and needs to be well lit, no dark shading.
- Wait for our email in which we request to email the photo to us, you'll receive this within a business day after ordering
- After we receive the photo from you we'll use that to create a black and white drawing. We will draw this by hand. After that we'll convert the image to a pattern. You'll receive the pattern in your mailbox within 3 business days after you send in the picture.
Do you enjoy the excitement of a new craft project? Would you love to try out the art of book folding for yourself? My folded book patterns are ideal for paper crafters to create their very own piece of artwork within the pages of their favorite novel! Using one of my downloadable bookfolding patterns and your eager crafty hands, you can turn an upcycled book into a beautiful personalized gift in a few easy steps!
Express your individuality through art and create a piece which is uniquely personal to you. My book folding patterns will give you the inspiration and instructions to really put your crafting skills to the test! Choose your design, download the template, and let each page tell the story of your artistic journey. You will feel so proud of your personalized folded book art - you will love to show it off on your mantel or bookshelf!
For each folded book pattern you will need:
- The instructions from this listing
- The manual provided with the bookfolding pattern (in cm and mm for precision)
- A hardbacked book measuring at least 20cm (8") in height
- The number of pages in your book depend on the amount of letters, in general you'll need a book in which the last page number is at least 450
- Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc to open and use your chosen pattern
- You may wish to use one of our folding tools to create a neater, sharper fold and crease. These are available on the bottom of this page.
- A scissors is needed to make the cuts.
All bookfolding patterns are tried and tested and the pattern is available as an instant download so the book folding fun can begin as soon as your payment has confirmed!
Get crafting and create a wonderfully unique treat for yourself or gift for a loved one with my step-by-step folded book patterns!