- Folded book art pattern to help you create your own masterpiece!
- DIY tutorial with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Beginner friendy bookfolding patterns! Most patterns are folded within 2-4 hours.
- Instantly downloadable with a range of images and words to choose from
- Use the hardbacked book of your choice to make it unique
- Create a great handmade gift for a craft lover or bookworm!
Do you enjoy the excitement of a new craft project? Would you love to try out the art of book folding for yourself? My folded book patterns are ideal for paper crafters to create their very own piece of artwork within the pages of their favorite novel! Using one of my downloadable bookfolding patterns and your eager crafty hands, you can turn an upcycled book into a beautiful personalized gift in a few easy steps!
Express your individuality through art and create a piece which is uniquely personal to you. My book folding patterns will give you the inspiration and instructions to really put your crafting skills to the test! Choose your design, download the template, and let each page tell the story of your artistic journey. You will feel so proud of your personalized folded book art - you will love to show it off on your mantel or bookshelf!
For each folded book pattern you will need:
- The instructions from this listing
- The manual provided with the bookfolding pattern (in cm and mm for precision)
- A hardbacked book measuring at least 20cm (8") in height
- At least 396 numbered pages in your chosen book (or more)
- Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc to open and use your chosen pattern
- You may wish to use one of our folding tools to create a neater, sharper fold and crease. These are available on the bottom of this page.
All bookfolding patterns are tried and tested and the pattern is available as an instant download so the book folding fun can begin as soon as your payment has confirmed!
Get crafting and create a wonderfully unique treat for yourself or gift for a loved one with my step-by-step folded book patterns!